Pages

7 Pages #6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After driving around town trying to find a copy centre that was open I finally settled with ‘officeworks’ but I’m glad to say I now have copies available for sale of the latest digest.

This digest is filled with the usual craziness, although this issue features a lot more single images per page, some which were done for illustrationfriday.com. I also have a comic of my own and also Ash has a comic in there too.

Ordering information.

For people in Australia:
1 x 7pages digest #6=.50c+50c postage=$1.00

For North America:
1x 7Pages Digest #6= .50c +$1.85 postage=$2.35

If you order some other stuff the price will be cheaper posting it all at once. Email if you have any questions.

Or if direct order is not your style then check out the ‘where to buy’ list in the links column in around a weeks time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*A6, B+W inside, 16pp, Cost $1.00 Postage Included*
I have sold out of this copy bbut can be downloaded for free here Some restrictions apply